Regular and frequent yard cleanup’s comprising of leaf and debris removal by experienced well trained pro’s at Thrive Landscape St. Louis is highly recommended to ensure your lawn, yard space or property remains free from any leafy mess. Thrive Landscape’s gardening professionals are available, set and ever ready to help our valued customers associated with leaf removals. Our gardening pro’s will clean, discard and properly dispose of dead leaves, shrubs and other leafy debris from ornamentals, trees or plants in your yard.
Benefits of proper leaf removal by thrive landscape
- Prevents pests and diseases.
- Prevents mold growth or unwanted brown patches on your lawn or yard during the winter season.
- Allows you to retain a perfectly manicured lawn.
- Leaves your grasses looking green, healthy and lush.
- Prevents smothering of your lawn with thick layers of leafy remnants.
- Ensures your lawn gets maximum access to vital resources such as water, nutrient’s and air.
Our workers use large vacuum trucks to suck up leaf piles left by your driveway or lawn edges. With the curbside pickup service, you do not need to worry about bagging or disposing your leaves once you are done removing them from your lawn. (might not be available in your area, call first)
Our mobile vacuum service covers the initial leaf vacuuming, truck loading and proper disposal with the use of a powerful mobile equipment to pull even the smallest leaf fragments out of your grass. Your charges are calculated based on the amount of leaves you need removed and the amount of labor involved during the entire process.
Our track record fully satisfies and has surpassed the expectations of our clients. This speaks loud volumes through our leaf pickup service. You get the leafs to your front yard roadside and we will come by and pick up on an arranged date and time.